Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Great Beginning

I got my first credit card when I turned twenty-one. Since I don't drink alcohol that became the final act of my initiation into adulthood. I felt the responsibility. I actually felt it was a burden.
Time has passed (not that much, I'm still young!). Things have changed. And now I know that:


Credit cards are not a burden. They are a challenge!

I love credit cards. Every time I get a cash back reward or make a 0% balance transfer I feel smart. I feel like a person who is able to analyze many different options and make the right decision. I feel like I am more intelligent than people working in banks who make money on immature consumers.
I don't want to offend anyone. I know, there are many people in debt because of some circumstances. But frankly speaking, the main problem is poor financial management. Don't blame the 'evil' credit card companies that make you borrow more money than you can pay back. They don't force you, they offer. The choice is always yours.
I want this blog to be a place where people can find information they need to manage their credit cards wisely, share their experience and have fun!

No comments: