Monday, June 4, 2007

Does it need improvement?

What did I create my blog for? To help people solve financial problems and just talk on everyday life. But surfing the net and looking at what other blogs look, it came to me that it probably need some improvement.
Maybe I should add some more colour or pictures to make it look friendlier and more cheerful or maybe there should be more stories on my life and experience.
As to the financial information I present, it by no means belongs to professional advice and is based on my own experience. Thus, you shouldn't treat me as if i were an expert and shouldn't try to realize just every little piece of advice here until you have a professional consultation.
So, how do you find my blog? Do you like it completely or do you think it needs improvement? If you have something to share, please, leave a note.

No comments: