Monday, September 15, 2008

Perm Tragedy is a National Tragedy...

I didn't write anything so long as I was shocked and I'm still at this state since this Sunday...
Russia is rather far from the US but the sorrow of the tragedy is very close to my heart...
A small Russian city that is near the Ural mountains became famous all over the world at one moment: passenger jet traveling from Moscow to the Ural Mountains city of Perm crashed while preparing to land early Sunday, killing all 88 people aboard including Citizens of the U.S., France, Turkey, Switzerland, Germany, Italy and Latvia, officials said. I bow my head to the pilots as they were so pofessional that were able to avoid some more victims on the ground. It was a real wonder, made by the pilots, as they could direct the burning plane away from buildings and it crashed into an unpopulated area of the city, just a few hundred yards from residential buildings on the railway, and some part of the Trans-Siberian railway was also shut down as a result of the rail damage.
I can't discribe my feelings now... It's a real tragedy for all nationalities.

No comments: